- Connection to a diverse network of organizations
- Members share in the success of the coalition as it positively impacts community health
- CEED@Chicago members receive regular updates on the latest research on health disparities
- CEED@Chicago provides a host of training and technical assistance opportunities for its members through UIC, CDPH and its member organizations.
- By working together, CEED@Chicago members will amplify their impact on the health and well-being of Hispanic/Latino and African American communities.
- CEED@Chicago members will also have access to and can participate in the work of one of five subcommittees: Community Engagement, Training & Technical Assistance, Public Relations, Evaluation or Policy
- Members will be able to leverage resources to support their work relative to addressing health disparities